Screaming tire deal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrapo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a set of Cooper AT3-4S last week at a great price, but it just got better this week through 12/31/23. Oh well, I miss out on the rebate, but thought I'd share with the forum members in case any of you are looking for a new set of shoes. This is my second set of these exact tires and I was very satisfied the first time around. These tires seem to land on most everyone's top 3 choices, and no I don't work for Cooper, I'm in banking.

Here's what I noticed this morning. Cooper AT3-4S 275/55/20 on Discount Tire retail site are $$264/ea. They will match prices anywhere, and these same exact tires are listed on Discount Tire Direct for $212, so they match that. Don't ask why the same brand retailer has 2 different prices (in-store vs online ship), but they do. There is a $110 factory rebate 12/25 - 12/31, so that knocks off another $28 per tire. If you use your Discount Tire credit card, that saves another 5%.

Bottom line is for about $175 a tire these are a complete steal. If you're military or a veteran, there's another 5% off that. I think other sizes have the same scenario but I didn't check. Merry Christmas ya'll

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-tires/cooper-discoverer-at3-4s/p/103980

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You are still under your 30/90 day satisfaction guarantee. Go back to Discount tire and give them the option, say you want a receipt dated today to take advantage of the rebate or you will return them and purchase another set. They will give you the receipt.

OP
OP
jrapo

jrapo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You are still under your 30/90 day satisfaction guarantee. Go back to Discount tire and give them the option, say you want a receipt dated today to take advantage of the rebate or you will return them and purchase another set. They will give you the receipt.
I'll try that! Thanks

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Cooper has had some quality issues as reported in the forum, they are having recalls every year or so...

Recalls. One of those was 1/2 a million tires, just for one recall.

We should always be inspecting our tires, but with cooper you really should be on the watch.

The only reason I mention it is because cooper seams like the current tire company with an issue, many tire companies have recalls historically.

OP
OP
jrapo

jrapo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cooper has had some quality issues as reported in the forum, they are having recalls every year or so...

We should always be inspecting our tires, but with cooper you really should be on the watch.

The only reason I mention it is because cooper seams like the current tire company with an issue, many tire companies have recalls historically.
I wasn't aware, however after researching this recall you are correct. I see the recalled tires had manufacturing dates 2018 and 2019. I am the type of person who watches and notices everything about my vehicles, so I'll keep a close eye on this. Hopefully the manufacturing problem is well in the rear view mirror and these will perform like my last set, which were probably 2017 vintage

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I wasn't aware, however after researching this recall you are correct. I see the recalled tires had manufacturing dates 2018 and 2019. I am the type of person who watches and notices everything about my vehicles, so I'll keep a close eye on this. Hopefully the manufacturing problem is well in the rear view mirror and these will perform like my last set, which were probably 2017 vintage
register your cooper tires here, that way they will let you know if there is any recall.

truck2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

I’m seeing recalls in 2021, can’t seem to find anything newer . Could you please provide any recent recalls in say the last two years 2022-23.

Danny Phillips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
the only Cooper tires I've had were highway on my 98 Dodge 2500 and they all had tread separation. That kind of turned me off of cooper.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have had COOPER AT3 4S 265/70/17 for a few years now !
Use them summer /winter
A local shop had them about $185.00 each if I remember right ! and I think them a 75/100$ rebate
So will do them again when needed ! I am sure the price will be more lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357