Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zack Baker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7hemi

I have a 2006 1500 dodge ram and will be installing a 2.5 inch leveling kit on the front. I have two questions one with that kit will a 33/12.50 R20 fit on the truck? Also will that size tire fit on a set of stock 20inch wheels?

Smokeybear01

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I had a Jeep many years ago that I wanted to put larger tires on. I took it to the tire dealer that I usually do business with and explained what I wanted. The manager said no problem (eager to make a sale). Those tires never left the parking lot on my Jeep. I backed it out of the bay and turned the tires hard to one side and immediately heard the scrunch/rub. I drove it straight back into the bay and ask for the manager that told me they would work. I left there with my old tires remounted and balanced and never went back. Forum readers may not have all the answers/info you need, but a tire man should know his business. Good luck.