TOTM Is Coming Back To RamForum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just a note to let all our members know that staff here at RamForum is working on reviving the Truck Of The Month (TOTM) contest. We appreciate your patience as we bring this great contest back to the forum.

Our target is to start the contest in September of 2020.

We have a few administrative tasks to complete before we can start monthly contests. Watch this Section of the forum for more information as we move forward.

Andrew8917

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
Just a note to let all our members know that staff here at RamForum is working on reviving the Truck Of The Month (TOTM) contest. We appreciate your patience as we bring this great contest back to the forum.

Our target is to start the contest in September of 2020.

We have a few administrative tasks to complete before we can start monthly contests. Watch this Section of the forum for more information as we move forward.
How does it work? New to the community. Thanks btw for running this great resource.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How does it work? New to the community. Thanks btw for running this great resource.

The rules thread is located here.

For this month's contest, we are waiting for the nominated members to send me pics of their trucks. The voting thread will be up soon after that.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Glad to see this is back! December 2014 my 3rd gen won lol crazy it’s been that long

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I'm a little late but great.

Hello MADDOG sir.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Lol, yes I know I guess that I'm the long lost member, lol, sometime I come on here and just read and not say nothing but like yourself I have being here since 2011 and I will always come back. Life have been good to me and my family and we are so busy, you know with our church trying to keep things straight but it's all good sir. I look forward on getting back, I'm over on the Cummins forum also, I go all over but anyway it's good to see that you are okay and safe for this pandemic, I will be so glad when it's over.

RamKing70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The rules thread is located here.

For this month's contest, we are waiting for the nominated members to send me pics of their trucks. The voting thread will be up soon after that.

Everyone loves a lil competition! Your rules link does not work. How do we enter? Thanx!

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Everyone loves a lil competition! Your rules link does not work. How do we enter? Thanx!
A TOTM nomination thread comes up every month. Currently you post pics of your truck on that thread and the first 5 are in and a new voting thread is posted. Then wait for results and see if you won the shiny gold TOTM winner banner. Rules are on the top of the nomination thread each month. Go by the current month as there have been a few adjustments as things have progressed.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
I just tried the link he posted, it worked. Are you using tapatalk?

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
@RamKing70 Here are the TOTM Rules:

The TOTM Rules are as follows:

1. You must be an active participant with at least 50 posts to participate in TOTM
  2. For full transparency nominations will take place in a thread under the TOTM Nominees & Voting section so they are visible to all members.
  3. You can nominate anyone by replying to the nomination thread tagging your chosen member with an @ username tag.
  4. If for some reason the Tag system is not working send the TOTM Moderator a PM and it will be it fixed.
  5. Only one nomination per member.
  6. Nominations not made in accordance with the rules will be removed.
  7. Staff is not eligible to participate in, or vote for, the TOTM.
  8. The first five (5) fully seconded nominees will be selected for each month’s contest.
  9. Voting will be conducted via a poll in the Nominees & Voting section.
  10. If there is a tie between two members, voting will be extended and members will be invited to participate in a tiebreaker vote.
  11. Nominations will take place the first half of the month and voting will take place the second half of the month before. Roughly 2 weeks each.
  12. Those that are nominated can chose to participate or not. Send a PM to the TOTM Moderator if you wish to not participate and your nomination will be removed.
  13. All selected nominees will need to submit a photo for the current month’s vote by the end of the 3rd week of the month. Nominees should upload their photo to the original nomination thread.
  14. The contest will be theme based and the prior month's winner will chose the next months theme.
  15. TOTM nominees will not be eligible to participate in the next month’s contest.
  16. TOTM winners will not be eligible to participate for twelve (12) months after their contest win.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Last edited:

JPW2017Rebel

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The above link is broken. Is there another link that can be shared to see the rules for TOTM? Thanks in advance!