Tpms issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I was driving around the other day and all of a sudden the tpms light came on and all 4 tires show a dash. No low pressure warning beforehand or anything else weird.

Anyone have this and solve it?. I've had these 22" hellcat rims for about 2 years. I had a lsd installed a few weeks ago but they worked fine til 2 days ago.

OP
OP
W

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Should this be moved to the electronics section?

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is a TPMS system fault I believe. We had the same thing on our Jeep Wrangler. After some digging I read that you just need to reset the system by disconnecting the battery. Remove both terminals, wait a few minutes, touch them together and then reconnect. It fixed our Jeep. Apparently it happens randomly every once and a while.

OP
OP
W

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
That is a TPMS system fault I believe. We had the same thing on our Jeep Wrangler. After some digging I read that you just need to reset the system by disconnecting the battery. Remove both terminals, wait a few minutes, touch them together and then reconnect. It fixed our Jeep. Apparently it happens randomly every once and a while.

Awesome thank you very much for the info.