Traction ESC Braking Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 6'4" bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just recently had a Mopar 2 inch lift and a new steering rack installed on my 2019 Ram Quad Cab Laramie 4x4.Now on any turn that my truck leans on the traction control and ESC braking comes on.It seems the sensors or ABS system needs some kind of adjustment any input I would like to have some info to help deal with the dealer techs.Thanks

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I just recently had a Mopar 2 inch lift and a new steering rack installed on my 2019 Ram Quad Cab Laramie 4x4.Now on any turn that my truck leans on the traction control and ESC braking comes on.It seems the sensors or ABS system needs some kind of adjustment any input I would like to have some info to help deal with the dealer techs.Thanks

Hello Wiendog,
We are sorry to hear about your most recent concern. Please feel free to let us know via private message if you decide to address this with your dealer and we will gladly assist you during that process.
Laura
RamCares