Traded in my F150 for a Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shaner82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had a 2013 power wagon and traded it in for an F150. Finally got back in a RAM and I love it so much more than the Ford trucks.

Ps. Is this the right forum to discuss the warlock?

Here's a pic

Qj6LcYO.jpg
93gMTGf

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome convert! :)

bigdave2212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
No it's definitely a warlock. Says so on the side of the vehicle.
I stand corrected. I knew they made the power wagon in the Mojave Sand edition and I thought they only other ram truck they did in that color was the Rebel. I'm assuming it has everything my rebel does but a black out package? I get so many compliments on my truck about the color. Some times, in the sun, it looks almost like coffee with alot of cream and other times it's dark khaki.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck but we need more pics

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Had a 2013 power wagon and traded it in for an F150. Finally got back in a RAM and I love it so much more than the Ford trucks.

Ps. Is this the right forum to discuss the warlock?

Here's a pic

Qj6LcYO.jpg
93gMTGf

You made a GREAT choice. She’ll last you a while, most reliable truck on the market.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome back and great choice, I was 10 yrs with ford and will never go back!!!

Richg87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6 Pentastar
Very nice! I’v had my warlock for a month now and love it.

OP
OP
shaner82

shaner82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What made you dump the F150? Did you have problems or was it the terrible ride?

Never really wanted a Ford to begin with. I tried to trade in my power wagon, but the RAM dealerships I reached out weren't overly interested in it. Both Ford and GM dealerships were willing to give me a lot for it on trade in. So that's how I ended up in an F150.

The truck itself was fine, but it's just plain compared to the RAM. The RAM is far nicer and has more options for the same price. I always knew I'd get back in a RAM.

I will miss that 2.7 EcoBoost though. I love the sound of the Hemi, but was really impressed with the power of the 2.7 at low RPM's. It also towed my 7500 lb trailer really nice.

OtterOS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great looking truck mate!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PatriotBlue19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently Purchased the 2019 Ram Warlock classic with the 5.7 hemi and got it in patriot blue, I got 33's Wrangler Duratracs All terrain tires put on and a mopar tonneau cover at the dealer. Next purchases is tinted front windows and im looking at Westin HDX Xtreme nerf steps or the westin HDX drop nerf steps. I didnt realise but the warlocks come with a facotry 1" lift and then the all terrains sat it up higher than the stock treads. IMO this is the best looking truck on the road. I have ford and GM guys turning heads every time I drive by lol. It also has the alpine upgraded sound system which to me was the cherry on top! Enjoy the warlock, a great decision!

RJAA1530.JPG

bigdave2212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Please ignore this post, made a duplicate.
Who cares it's a duplicate......... Glad u love the truck! I love my truck also and would never even consider replacing her. Had a guy yell to me at a red light tonight leaving work that I had a nice truck, and threw in almost as nice as his truck as he's sitting in a 97 F150, Soni joked back yeah, it's almost as nice as your truck. I deff get plenty of looks and with the limited color, I love that even more. Had a raptor flash his lights at me the other night going down the road. I can respect a guy who knows and can recognize a bad ass truck......

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
That is a great color! Looks just like a Rebel with those wheels/tires. Great looking truck! Congrats to you and the original poster on your purchases!

Thinking about it...I don't think I've ever seen that color on the road. Gorgeous.

tjwarlock44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
What exact size did you go with? I really want some duratracs. I just got my Warlock a few months ago and I think it needs more aggressive tires for sure.