Trailer reverse guidance camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rafke77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had just received in my '23 Laramie 3500, this has been my worst experience worth Ram ever. Customer help is garbage, before I get off topic. When I was checking out the cameras at the dealer I noticed in trailer reverse guidance mode, the cameras were not lined up. I requested the sales rep have their techs look at it and they came back and said it appears normal. This is my truck.
PXL_20230408_160541007.jpg
They said the tech checked one of the other trucks on the lot and it was the same, which is why he said it was normal. We stopped there today just for our own satisfaction to see as well. This picture is from another Ram that was for sale on the lotPXL_20230419_171020027.jpg
Is there anyone else that has the same issue where the crop for the rear guidance cameras are misaligned?

We find it hard to accept that Ram quality control is allowing this for a $80,000 plus truck. Maybe we're wrong, and if someone has any knowledge on why this is so misaligned please share.

Thank you