Trying to work out a P0203 code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UncleTone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
So I recently got a P0203, P0300 and P0303 codes pop up a few days ago. I started with the easy stuff, plugs, coil pack and injector. All changed and now the code is just a P0203 and sometimes the 300. I tested all the injector connectors and got a reading on the 3 cylinder at .688 volts, on all the other cylinders I got .200 volts. Now I’m not to electrically inclined side I don’t know if the .4 difference is big but it is a difference, that I know. I have a new PCM in the truck now so I know it’s not that. I just want to make sure my last resort is to take apart the wire harness and trace the #3 cylinder back to the PCM for any breaks, tears or rips. Does anyone else have any suggestions??

OP
OP
U

UncleTone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Ok, so no dice here. Anyone know where I can buy just the injector wire harness??

tantore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
uncle tom you may have to buy the wire harness for all the injectors on that side i do not know if you can buy a single injector wire you can try painless costume wire co they may be able to help good luck

OP
OP
U

UncleTone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Is it possible to just swap out the ignition harness for must the entire engine harness be replaced??