turbo actuator replacement DIY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesSoltis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am pretty sure that the actuator on my '14 3500 with Cummins 6.7 needs replaced. I have watched the Youtube video from MotorCityMechanic using the actuator from Geno's. Looks simple enough for DIY.
I am not a mechanic but wonder if any other non-mechanic DIY's have done this and your experiences and recommendations.
Thank you

alaska12v

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can do it yourself. You need a Bluetooth odb2 tool and Alfa odb app which is android only . You have to calibrit first step is done with acuator off the truck then the second is with it installed

OP
OP
J

JamesSoltis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You can do it yourself. You need a Bluetooth odb2 tool and Alfa odb app which is android only . You have to calibrit first step is done with acuator off the truck then the second is with it installed

Geno's claims that their unit is pre-calibrated. Does that sound right?

Fuel35 67

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
City Diesel is the same way.

trap shooter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Piece of cake to replace and you don’t have to flash it or anything self flashing Got mine at city diesel. Good luck