Uconnect audio static

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mohammad alalawi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello,

I am experiencing sudden static in my audio when connecting to uconnect bluetooth. The problem is obviously from uconnect and not from the phone because i have tried other phones also. The issue resolved by itself for a while after restarting my car but reoccured again and now it wont go away. Can anyway help me out with a solution?

Thank you.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
There's a very good chance that you have a loose ground in your vehicle. More precisely, somewhere within the charging system. Make sure you're grounds are tight from your alternator. Your battery to the body from the engine to the body. Make sure your uconnect radio mounting bolt and the rear is mounted securely as that acts as a ground. Since you said it temporarily went away, I'm thinking that it is probably most definitely a loose ground and that it might have shifted enough to get a good ground again for a little while.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357