UCONNECT GPS Feature Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don DePontee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I found a feature on my 12” UCONNECT GPS that I can’t find any information on. At the bottom of the Nav screen there’s an “Information” button. When you touch this button one time it displays traffic, Country / State and GPS information then after touching the GPS button it opens a GPS bar graft of some sort which I can’t find any info on what it means or how to use it. Anyone have any information on this.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found a feature on my 12” UCONNECT GPS that I can’t find any information on. At the bottom of the Nav screen there’s an “Information” button. When you touch this button one time it displays traffic, Country / State and GPS information then after touching the GPS button it opens a GPS bar graft of some sort which I can’t find any info on what it means or how to use it. Anyone have any information on this.
If it's the same or similar to my 4th gen that screen shows connection strength/quality to the gps satellites.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk