Uconnect Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krasch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I have a 2019 Ram 2500 diesel.
Is there any way to change the text color where it shows distance to next turn in navigation? The text is dark blue on a dark background and very difficult to see at a glance. Distance to final destination and all other text is white and easy to see. Not sure why anyone would design the screen this way. I’d like to be able to see next turn distance easily. I find myself having to take my eyes off the road and really focus on this difficult to read text. If you ask me it’s actually a safety issue. Sure, you don’t need to look at it. But just knowing it’s there,,, I find myself straining to see it.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I have a 2019 Ram 2500 diesel.
Is there any way to change the text color where it shows distance to next turn in navigation? The text is dark blue on a dark background and very difficult to see at a glance. Distance to final destination and all other text is white and easy to see. Not sure why anyone would design the screen this way. I’d like to be able to see next turn distance easily. I find myself having to take my eyes off the road and really focus on this difficult to read text. If you ask me it’s actually a safety issue. Sure, you don’t need to look at it. But just knowing it’s there,,, I find myself straining to see it.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear this. Have you tried switching your display theme?

Alison
RamCares

OP
OP
K

Krasch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yes it’s hard to read in any theme.
Just like my text above.
Super annoying when trying to navigate and drive.

Arek1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm glad you mentioned it I have the same issue with it. I'm hoping that the nav update for 2020 will address this.