UConnect remote start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshjack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Thought I'd ask on here since I can't find it anywhere else - I'm considering upgrading to a 2015 Ram 2500 Limited. It has factory remote start and the UConnect "Uconnect® 8.4AN AM/FM/SXM/HD/BT/NAV"

Does this work with the iPhone UConnect App and allow remote start and unlock from your phone?

RR7_905RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure I read something about this in my manual saying you can use your iphone to start it!

I'm a noob so maybe someone else knows for sure.I will look again tonight for you if no one has the answer!

bridogr1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yes yes u can. But after the free trial it is a monthly subscription

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

joshjack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Thanks guys, with some more searching I found a couple posts on here about folks getting this to work; so I guess it is completely possible!

New_Dodge_Owner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It does work with the IPhone.
However it is a slow responding system. After you give the command, app tells you it may take 90 seconds or more.

I have on my ram and it does take a while

RR7_905RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I remember correctly it said the truck can be started from pretty much anywhere which would trump the factory remote range. Maybe thats why it takes so long? I dunno.