UConnect Update Gone Wrong - Lost Outside Mirror Cameras??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott Williams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok.. so I thought I would chime in as well.. 22 ecodiesel limited with major issues due to forced updates of the infotainment system and or other weird things after updates.. I am currently on 25.71 and truck is in dealers hands again due to many issues including the missing icons. Radio still locks up constantly, a/c doesn't blow as hard, it activates the panic braking for no reason, and as of the last update.. now has issues not starting. I have had the truck to several different dealers, and way to many times and we just keep forcing updates or doing software flashes and reconfiguring the truck. So far this is the 27th time it has been at the dealership, Ramcares has been of no help and Stellantis has determined that this is normal operation of a vehicle.. and that no buy back can be done because this is a convenience item and not safety related? This is supposed to be the update that fixes the missing icons and other issues caused by update 25.48 which has been ota updated as well as forced by the dealership several times. Then updated to 25.51.. now 25.71. For those that have gotten an update can you confirm which version the radio is currently at?

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Ok.. so I thought I would chime in as well.. 22 ecodiesel limited with major issues due to forced updates of the infotainment system and or other weird things after updates.. I am currently on 25.71 and truck is in dealers hands again due to many issues including the missing icons. Radio still locks up constantly, a/c doesn't blow as hard, it activates the panic braking for no reason, and as of the last update.. now has issues not starting. I have had the truck to several different dealers, and way to many times and we just keep forcing updates or doing software flashes and reconfiguring the truck. So far this is the 27th time it has been at the dealership, Ramcares has been of no help and Stellantis has determined that this is normal operation of a vehicle.. and that no buy back can be done because this is a convenience item and not safety related? This is supposed to be the update that fixes the missing icons and other issues caused by update 25.48 which has been ota updated as well as forced by the dealership several times. Then updated to 25.51.. now 25.71. For those that have gotten an update can you confirm which version the radio is currently at?
The emergency braking activating for no reason is most definitely a safety issue. Make them buy the truck back or escalate it under your lemon laws. Wish we had those in Canada.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DrStevil

Reaction score
My wife mentioned the update happened a week or so ago (would have been nice to know. Ha).
Mirror camera access is back!

shortfxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 e torque
I'm still having the same issue. I have the 360 camera view in my22 rebel pickup but lost the side view buttons in July after I bought it used. I still dont have them back. What update should I be looking for?
Thanks.