Uconnect 5c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SharonT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I ordered a custom build 2022 Ram 2500 Limited diesel and it arrived and I picked it up on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

I now have 636 miles and I still can't get the weather app to work on the screen. It keeps saying "Error occurred. Try back later." Still not working. Contacted the dealership.....radio silence! This truck is equipped with Sirius XM radio (no Sirius Guardian) and Uconnect.

In addition, the Uconnect 5c (12 inch screen) Tom-Tom navigation lets me select fuel type but there is NO diesel fuel listed as an option. I have a diesel truck and it should have diesel as a type of fuel selection. Also in my Tom-Tom navigation per the manual it states that the selected fuel type should display on the map....it doesn't.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problems? It did do a software update on 12/26/21...but that didn't help either.

Killroy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque
Wait till ur Sirius/XM guardian runs out...no nav.