Undercover bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CiggyByrns

US Navy Retired IYAOYAS
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I'm really debating on getting one of these bad boys. Even though they're insanely expensive IMO...I think it's definitely worth it. It'd be nice to keep my bunker gear back there safely locked up than stinking up the cab of the truck. Only have two questions. If anyone has one, is it completely (for the most part) waterproof? Secondly, anyone know where I could get one maybe a little cheaper than the 800 some odd dollars I've been seeing all over the interwebs? Appreciate it!

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Isn't there one for sale here for like $400 , located in FL .

Black Out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have one of undercover hard shell tri fold covers on mine an no leaks been on for about a week it the the one that folds up to the back glass with shocks so u can still use the hole bed

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm really debating on getting one of these bad boys. Even though they're insanely expensive IMO...I think it's definitely worth it. It'd be nice to keep my bunker gear back there safely locked up than stinking up the cab of the truck. Only have two questions. If anyone has one, is it completely (for the most part) waterproof? Secondly, anyone know where I could get one maybe a little cheaper than the 800 some odd dollars I've been seeing all over the interwebs? Appreciate it!

Yes, completely waterproof but I did have to replace the little seal around the twist handle (dry rot on the rubber after a year.)

I bought mine new (color matches) but I've seen them occasionally on Craigslist.