Used Fox 2.0 front coilovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Used FOX 2.0 coilovers that need rebuilt. Was told that it was around 75 dollars each. Can be rebuilt at your local Fox dealer if they have the long needle. Coils have surface rust from 3 winters in IL. Asking $250 for the coilovers. I will throw in the wrench at $250 price point.

2012 factory wheels only. Tires have 106xxx miles and will be taken off. No TPMS. I am asking $250 for the set.

As far as shipping goes, If you are in the midwest, we may be able to work out delivery. If we can find some sort of race near you that I can attend, we can meet there, for the price of race admission. Otherwise the rims are pickup in central IL. I will ship the coilovers in their original boxes for cost.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow. Not impressed with fox. I cant imagine what those coilovers would look like after 1 winter up north! That is a cheap price though for fox coilovers.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is 120,000 miles in 2.5 years. I replaced them with another set of Foxes. I was very impressed with them.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck was seldom washed. How clean the undercarriage was is almost unbelievable. I plan on washing the Grand Cherokee a lot more. The rear window is a pain in the butt to keep clean.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
do the fox's add lift?

Yes they provide up to 2 inches of lift. They are awesome units. Very nice upgrade over the bilsteins. They retail about 450 each. Had I kept my truck, I would have rebuilt them and installed them again.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sounds good. Let me know when you are ready to make the transaction

Smxtmpr34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
if he dosent take them i might. i need a spare set for my fox 2.0s.. i had my rears rebuilt and they took dam near almost 2 months to get them back. i can't have my truck down for that long.. But **** mine started rusting the same way but yours look way worse, and I am up north (NY)...

jackburton78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I’m still interested. I’m selling some random stuff, should have the money in the next day or two.

Send me a PM on how you want handle this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackburton78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I contacted a company, Accutune, quoted me 95+parts (rebuild kit plus oil ~$20) each. For anyone interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.