Varnish For Your Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silver21Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I bought my new 2021 Ram 1500 Crew 5.7 etorque basically over the phone. Saw it on the lot, salesperson comes out, we talk and she looked over my 2019 Ram 1500 with 14,000 miles. Told her to work up a deal and call me.

Well, she calls and outlines the particulars of their deal and we wound up an hour later with a completely restructured deal to my liking.

In the first deal was a dealer installed item called ResistAll, a paint protection product.
She said the "guys in the back told her it was a varnish sealer. Never heard of it. The sealer is already on the truck for $499.00 dollars.

Problem solved. Told her I wasn't paying for it and it was dropped from the deal in 2 seconds. ( Actually, I have never bought a dealer installed item ).

Now 3 months later and 7 automatic car washes, I think I like it. No swirl marks like my 2019 had. Looks as good out of the wash as the day I brought it home.

After some research the company is Cal-Tex out of Schertz, Texas. It is a sealer with Graphene and Nano-Ceramic. Supposedly, it protects against everything. So far it seems so.

They say that it sprays on the entire vehicle, (no masking), on the glasses, chrome, plastic, all of it in 15 minutes !

Has anyone had any experience with this over time to give a review ?
I have seen where the thing about having it on the glass can potentially be a problem.