Views on suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Haarstick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2016 ram 1500 4x4 hemi with a 4 inch lift I was wondering what everyone is running on a 4 inch lift

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a 2016 ram 1500 4x4 hemi with a 4 inch lift I was wondering what everyone is running on a 4 inch lift

Need a little more clarity on what you’re looking for. Are you trying to upgrade the lift you currently have?

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i took it as a tires question. lol.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What lift are you currently running ? Assuming a real 4" lift (Not the Readylift spacer "Lift") then you've got quite a few options. You can go simple/cheap and run 5100's or upgrade to 6112's retaining whatever top strut spacer your lift is using and replacing any preload spacers, if present, with the adjustable snap rings on the 5100/6112. On the higher end you can get custom length King C/O's or the BDS Fox 4"/6" C/Os to eliminate the spacer all together. The rear will also depend on what sort of lift method was used and how much lift. Are they spacers, longer coils, what spacers or coils ? That will determine what extended/compressed length shocks you will want to run back there. Cheaper Billstein 5xxx series can be had or the same story on going with higher end shocks from the likes of King or Fox. There are also some Icon options that will fit in the rear depending on what you're running that make a decent match to 6112's as far as being an upgrade digressive shock over 5xxx Bilsteins.

There are also other options, but what I've listed is mostly what you'll see around the forums to get feedback from other guys that might be running something you're interested in.