Volume has LOUD & Mute settings Only. Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Headcase

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Flex
I have a 2018 BigHorn with UConnect and Sirius. I turned my engine on today and almost wrecked. My volume was apparently maxed out and bass was blaring to the point I think I have hearing damage.
Regardless, I have two settings now. Mute and Zero(0). If I go to volume setting of (1)the speakers sound as if they will break from the radio being so loud. I’ve never had any issues before, just now.
Help!

Thanks in advance,
Semper Fi

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I forget if there's a reset button or thing to choose on the menu. Id try that or disconnect the negative terminal on the battery for 15 minutes.

OP
OP
Headcase

Headcase

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Flex
Much obliged.

I think it happened because I hit the magical mysterious place where starting the vehicle and immediately moving prevented a proper boot up to the radio/UConnect etc.
I parked & turned off the truck and let it set for 30minutes. Came back, turned in on, and let the console boot up properly. Instantly back to normal...or maybe my truck has PTSD. I don’t know but it works fine now.
I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks for the hep.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Happy it's not screaming at you again.