Warranties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
i Just purchased the max care and I was told by 3 different dealers and FCA themselves that the new warranty states if you don’t use the warranty you receive a full refund . I doubt that will ever happen because something eventually will break or act up .

It is certainly possible what you were told is correct, the verbiage in the "Plan" changes from time to time. Both my plans state a full refund in the first 60 days only, after that it is pro-rated. In a week or so, you will receive a letter from Mopar Vehicle Protection with your Mopar Vehicle Protection ID card. Along with this, you will get a multi-page description of your "Plan", what is covered and what isn't, and for how long plus any detectable. At the end of the document, there will be a section titled "Cancellation Policy" that will detail the policy cancelation and transfer process plus any fees involved by state.

When you get this, let us know if they (really) changed to a full refund from a pro-rated refund.

juiced351

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.4 hemi
Received that last night via e-mail and yes it states if there is no claim against the warranty either mechanical or diagnostic the warranty price will be refunded in full . You only have 90 days to apply for refund and you must be in possession on the vehicle and the time of the warranty or mileage must be met in full , they also have a prorated section if you sell vehicle or cancel the warranty.

juiced351

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.4 hemi
The warranty was 250 more with the cash back option