Warranty not honored if sold in ?!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That makes sence Paco.

I figureded the consumer was getting the shaft. I just didn't know by whom.

The sad fact of life when it comes to: Lending Institutions, Car Dealerships, Cell phone Companies, Airlines, Extended Warranties, and probably a few others, is that their primary purpose and goal is to cheat their customers any way they can. You have to be really careful when dealing with them they are professional grade swindlers.

Their goal is to make a profit, our goal is to pay as little as possible - most often meet somewhere in the middle - except for the more shady of either. Their are many companies that are shady and there are many customers that are just as shady.
Unfortunately, many of the rules/regulations are to limit/restrict the worst of the bad apples and we have to live with the aftermath. It is also our job to know as much as possible about the various aspects of many of the industries you list to protect our own interests and be able to spot/avoid the more shady characters, IMO.

I view it a bit as I viewed my job raising my son.
His job was to explore/expand/push his boundaries to maximize his overall growth as a child into a man.
My job was to restrict all of this within reason to try to mold him into growing into a good upstanding man. I would like to think, I succeeded in this mission. :)

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like there should be some legal recourse due to non disclosure about the warranty.

I agree wholeheartedly! It should be a major disclosure. To me it really isn't much different than selling a flood vehicle and not disclosing it.
It should be in big bold print - This vehicle was originally sold in another country and carries NO manufacturer warranty of any type.