Weekend project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BMRbrnSNRbrd

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
About to spray the last coat of clear.

OP
OP
BMRbrnSNRbrd

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well fellas, I'm starting over...completely. The clear I used ended up being complete ****. I've had success with it in the past but not this time. When I wetsanded it cut through almost immediately with no effort and 2000 grit paper...I'm pissed.

Oh well, I'm going to just set it aside, leave it alone for a couple days, drive the truck even though it looks like it was broken into, and just go back with a clear head and MUCH better clear.

Sorry for the delay.

OP
OP
BMRbrnSNRbrd

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It does, but it's what I get for being cheap. Lesson learned. I must have just been lucky last time.

OP
OP
BMRbrnSNRbrd

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had a body shop paint mine. I'm just too damn lazy. :********:

The only mods I haven't personally done to my truck are the exhaust, headlights, and shaved grill. I like that I can say that while most just pay someone to do their work. Whats the fun in just driving a modded truck? I like putting time into it.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
The only mods I haven't personally done to my truck are the exhaust, headlights, and shaved grill. I like that I can say that while most just pay someone to do their work. Whats the fun in just driving a modded truck? I like putting time into it.

I would hit the like button if there was one

Diminus

Reaction score
Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
this is got me curious about doing this to my ram, i already got red L.E.D lights mounted under dash, would love to have red accents in my ram, not saying your goin with red just thinking aloud haha, nice thread post!