Welding accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick_rp

I=V/R
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500
Engine
5.7 Sport
Ive been welding now for about 5 years. Mig, stick, oxy/fuel, but mostly tig now a days.

Until tonight, I didnt realize how hard I was making it on myself. A quick search of "welding accessories" in amazon and I get hit with so many life changing tools. Stencils for plasma cutters is probably the most compelling tool I've found next to an adjustable arm rest for tig.

I've also come across a tool called a tig pen. You put your filler through the pen and turn a finger dial to push the filler through.

25 items in my cart later and I'm going to get a talking to from the wife but honestly, it was worth it. My hands haven't been the steadiest since deployment back in 2010 and it makes for difficult welds when my arms arnt supported, and ugly plasma cuts. Tried to cut a 3 inch circle yesterday and it came out like a Dr Suess drawing.

So, if you guys are welders and haven't explored these goodies go take a look. I know some of you are shaking your head but I'm self taught and these things wernt known to me but if I can help some people out with this, then job done.Screenshot_20190826-005727_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20190826-010623_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20190826-010654_Amazon Shopping.jpg

KeepRight

ExFalconFxr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Ive been welding now for about 5 years. Mig, stick, oxy/fuel, but mostly tig now a days.

Until tonight, I didnt realize how hard I was making it on myself. A quick search of "welding accessories" in amazon and I get hit with so many life changing tools. Stencils for plasma cutters is probably the most compelling tool I've found next to an adjustable arm rest for tig.

I've also come across a tool called a tig pen. You put your filler through the pen and turn a finger dial to push the filler through.

25 items in my cart later and I'm going to get a talking to from the wife but honestly, it was worth it. My hands haven't been the steadiest since deployment back in 2010 and it makes for difficult welds when my arms arnt supported, and ugly plasma cuts. Tried to cut a 3 inch circle yesterday and it came out like a Dr Suess drawing.

So, if you guys are welders and haven't explored these goodies go take a look. I know some of you are shaking your head but I'm self taught and these things wernt known to me but if I can help some people out with this, then job done.View attachment 177771 View attachment 177772 View attachment 177773
For additional research try Jody at tips and tricks, on YouTube. weldmonger.com

I also like earlier videos by chucke2009 on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick_rp

Nick_rp

I=V/R
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500
Engine
5.7 Sport
For additional research try Jody at tips and tricks, on YouTube. weldmonger.com

I also like earlier videos by chucke2009 on YouTube.

I've been subscribed to chucke for awhile though I've only watched a few videos. I'll check out weldmonger, thanks ma dude!

KeepRight

ExFalconFxr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I've been subscribed to chucke for awhile though I've only watched a few videos. I'll check out weldmonger, thanks ma dude!
Jody is the best... Chucke2009 is great, start early on his career... The last year he's kinda getting off the political rails... Still great, but he'll turn you off to quickly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick_rp

Nick_rp

I=V/R
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500
Engine
5.7 Sport