What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gero

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I finally got my new ram grill painted. Looks so much better than the older crosshair imo.

20190327_204213.jpg

Spud2388

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
Ordered a set of Diode Dynamics switchback led boards for my retrofit. Diode has a 4-8 week backorder but there were 2 available (4 yesterday) still on amazon, so I snagged a set. Hopefully I'll get them and not have to wait... Was told they ONLY fit oem housings, but we shall see if they fit int he replicas I have (was also told there was no way to do a quad retro in projector housings due to space, let alone quad 3" projectors... haha a dremmel solved that issue....

8732cuts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered a set of Diode Dynamics switchback led boards for my retrofit. Diode has a 4-8 week backorder but there were 2 available (4 yesterday) still on amazon, so I snagged a set. Hopefully I'll get them and not have to wait... Was told they ONLY fit oem housings, but we shall see if they fit int he replicas I have (was also told there was no way to do a quad retro in projector housings due to space, let alone quad 3" projectors... haha a dremmel solved that issue....
Post pics if what your doing

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ram75

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sad week. I traded in my 2015 blacked out sport for a 2019 2500 Tradesman with the 4x4 offroad package. Swore i would never get black again but they look so good when they are clean. Key word WHEN. Going to try to attach some pictures.

20190327_093401.jpg

20190327_093425.jpg

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove from my home in MS to Houston TX to meet up with some friends and business partners, and the ole’ EcoD took good care of us... blurry pic inbound
fad032cf7771032ef49a09d3c2144d61.jpg

Got ready to go out and see some family this evening, and found this:
92f1fbca250abe320a586d0653564842.jpg

Luckily, no real damage other than the window, and they missed pocket knives, cash and everything. They found my holster on the seat, but my pistol was on me [emoji41] Houston PD left me a note with info, and are working on the report. Looks like a new window in the future! Anyone got one around the Houston area?

You left your holster on the seat? That’s most likely why they broke into your truck.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Fully debadged and de-stickered my 2500 CTD. I was going to put a fresh coat of wax on, but the adhesive they used on the B-pillar black tape? They could build the ******* space shuttle with that **** and never need a screw. My god. My arthritis gave up for me before I could scrub it all off so I just washed her and called it good.

Oh yeah, for those of you with debadging ideas? That huge Ram's head in the middle of the tailgate, just leave it. Unless, of course, you want to do a ****load of bodywork to fill in the holes and divot left behind. That cost me an hour and a roll of 3M double-sided tape. 6ae0be9d5021fc42b44a4fe4cfd28029.jpg34ba8dbd7619ed00bffc8f640ec43610.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It took you an hour? I took my chrome one off, cleaned up the tailgate, waxed it, and installed a gloss black rams head. Since there are three holes under I had the new one ready. Color matching is the next best thing to de-badging. The rams heads on the grill and tailgate are the only badging that is left on my truck.

Big Terry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It took you an hour? I took my chrome one off, cleaned up the tailgate, waxed it, and installed a gloss black rams head. Since there are three holes under I had the new one ready. Color matching is the next best thing to de-badging. The rams heads on the grill and tailgate are the only badging that is left on my truck.
That included the run to NAPA, and the beer store [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
RE: AlfaOBD : All the changes stay in place after disconnecting. Still working great for me. I did upload my BCM configuration before & after to google drive, then print out a copy of them and use a highlighter to keep track of changes I make just in case some day a dealer wipes out my changes doing a recall flash or the like, then I can easily restore my personalized settings fairly easily. It would be great if AlfaOBD could restore backups directly using a file, but alas, can't have everything!

It would also be nice if you could use something other then a winblows machine or android device with it.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
All I have done these past couple of weeks is wish I had it back from service department. ETA for replacement BCM (mine has internal short) is today....chomping at the bit to get the WhytRam back...vroom vroom

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
You left your holster on the seat? That’s most likely why they broke into your truck.

Oh, no doubt. I guess I got careless with it being in a “locked” garage. I’d have never done that otherwise. Never done it before in my life. Oh well, live and learn. Just glad my wife wasn’t in the truck, or that they didn’t steal my truck, or that I didn’t go to jail for putting a bullet in someone I caught IN my truck.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh, no doubt. I guess I got careless with it being in a “locked” garage. I’d have never done that otherwise. Never done it before in my life. Oh well, live and learn. Just glad my wife wasn’t in the truck, or that they didn’t steal my truck, or that I didn’t go to jail for putting a bullet in someone I caught IN my truck.

If you put a bullet in someone, you just have to dispose of the body properly.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Sounds like you need a new house with at least a 3 car garage.

I already have that. 3 3/4, actually. The double wide stall is only 24' front to back. the 3rd stall is the one that's almost 2 cars deep. That's where I park.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
You're in Texas. We as collective Texans give you a free pass to shoot anyone breaking in to your truck. Not that you need it.. because.. welll... you're in Texas lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk