What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Thanks Socalramfan. I’m an ex owner operator from the wild days of trucking (late 70’s/early 80’s) when we ran 2 logbooks, and it was hammer down coast to coast, so my chicken lights are an homage to those cabinets and large-cars back in the day
View attachment 472196

Yours looks great lit up like a Christmas tree!!! I have a total of 45 extra LED markers on my truck. I did want to keep all those circuits separate from my factory circuits, thus the reason for my fused relay panel. Also have 5 off road LED light bars (built into my roof rack) running through my relay panel as well as the power for my auxiliary Derale transmission cooler
Love it :waytogo:
i think i have about 54 ambers plus rock lites plus wheel lites plus lites behind cab (trucker style) plus lites in bed that are similar to wheel lites plus cab lites. i have them all over haha.

Don't have as many as the two of you do, but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind in the past, lol. In my case, less was more and I'm always looking for a few more indiscrete locations to add some.

Have been adding clearance lights on a 24' enclosed trailer I have. Want everything to "flow" :waytogo:

Andersoncma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins

Don't have as many as the two of you do, but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind in the past, lol. In my case, less was more and I'm always looking for a few more indiscrete locations to add some.

Have been adding clearance lights on a 24' enclosed trailer I have. Want everything to "flow" :waytogo:

Very true…you do have to be careful and very deliberate when adding lights to make sure it doesn’t wind up looking “hokie”

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very true…you do have to be careful and very deliberate when adding lights to make sure it doesn’t wind up looking “hokie”
i hope mine dont look like that haha. ill send some pics tmr. its just a stainless steel polished plate that has the lites popped in it. maxxim maybe are the brand???

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
i hope mine dont look like that haha. ill send some pics tmr. its just a stainless steel polished plate that has the lites popped in it. maxxim maybe are the brand???
From what I've seen, yours are tastefully done, with a purpose and look great :waytogo:

Andersoncma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
No, yours does not. You’ve got nothing less than an absolute rockin’ show truck!!! It’s really OUTSTANDING!!

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well for some reason with only 25,000 miles on her, the front passenger caliper decided to lock up. Sure i could have dug into it, done an autopsy, or even taken it in on warranty. Now what fun would any of that be. So, I have acquired some factory chrome 20s for cheap, so, I decided to go all in. Ordered a Powerstop Z36 red caliper kit and some Nitto NT420V tires. Just got the brakes finished, tires and wheels will have to wait a little longer as my plans got changed this weekend. Here are some pics for all to enjoy.DSCN0767.JPGDSCN0766.JPG

sirdumpsalot

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Well for some reason with only 25,000 miles on her, the front passenger caliper decided to lock up. Sure i could have dug into it, done an autopsy, or even taken it in on warranty. Now what fun would any of that be. So, I have acquired some factory chrome 20s for cheap, so, I decided to go all in. Ordered a Powerstop Z36 red caliper kit and some Nitto NT420V tires. Just got the brakes finished, tires and wheels will have to wait a little longer as my plans got changed this weekend. Here are some pics for all to enjoy.View attachment 472362View attachment 472363
I like that a lot

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been busy working on the 2500. Replaced all 6 speakers, added sub and amp, Husky liners front and rear, mopar pedal kit, cabin air filter, tonneau cover, led head light bulbs, led license plate lights, black 3rd brake light, CCV delete.

Next is intake, 5' turbo back, and lift

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well for some reason with only 25,000 miles on her, the front passenger caliper decided to lock up. Sure i could have dug into it, done an autopsy, or even taken it in on warranty. Now what fun would any of that be. So, I have acquired some factory chrome 20s for cheap, so, I decided to go all in. Ordered a Powerstop Z36 red caliper kit and some Nitto NT420V tires. Just got the brakes finished, tires and wheels will have to wait a little longer as my plans got changed this weekend. Here are some pics for all to enjoy.View attachment 472362View attachment 472363
I put a Z23 kit on in April and have been real pleased with it. My only reason was looking at rusty rotors through my powder coated rims wasn't cutting it for me.

Gave her an oil change this week. PUP 5w20 Mobil 1 filter and some Lubeguard. I washed her up and proceeded to hit some mud a few hours after, but she looks good even when she's dirty.

SVzyPHt.jpg

Dan90

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7L Hemi
20210929_131827.jpg

Got the Corsa exhaust installed. Loved the roar of my Carven and for the price you can't beat the sound but after 3 years... my ears needed a break. The Corsa is certainly a different tone and sounds great, especially at wide open throttle. I was skeptical of the "no drone" but I am pleased to report it does in fact have no drone.

My only complaint would be how low the muffler extends. I can't say I'm super optimistic it won't receive some impacts while off road...

20211002_210028.jpg20211002_210042.jpg

Last edited: