What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumgruuvz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got the leaking transmission cooler lines replaced today.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Gave the Wyt Ram a bath, clay bar, wax and all around detail! Gotta love a shiny clean Ram

I wish it was warm enough here to wash my RAM. It's filthy but the temperature is hovering around freezing during the day and well below at night.

-K

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After 20 yrs in Alaska i dont miss that freezin crap at all. Now when its 40 in socal its freezing...lol

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wish it was warm enough here to wash my RAM. It's filthy but the temperature is hovering around freezing during the day and well below at night.

-K

In the same spot here. Only thing I do here in winter is use a no touch 2-3 times a month because they have an awesome heated undercarriage wash setup to help remove all the crap they put on the roads here.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

-K

You need a heated garage. I prefer to wash mine when it is cold, it actually stays clean for a while. I take it spray it off it freezes solid on the drive home and I park it in the heated garage overnight to dry.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Driving it back and forth to work and the gym.
I need to go through the touchless car wash soon, it is bugging me. Hopefully sometime this week. I HATE the winter months.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I used the same stuff on my wheels yesterday. I have to find the right balance though as I went thru almost a whole bottle on 4 wheels.

lighty spray it on and then use a wheel brush to agitate and then rinse, what i wind up doing and it works great

Pretty much that. I lightly sprayed the wheels down with water just to wet them, no puddling in the crevices/pockets on the backs of the spokes and waited about 2-3 minutes then just used a cheap paintbrush.