What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love donut derelicts, this is literally less than 5min down the street from me. Do you live in HB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not any more, now Im in Newport.
I used to live on Adams at Beach, thats how I found Derelics. Been going for about 15 yrs when I can. Usually for an hr or so at 5:30 b4 work

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Guy was asking 700 I got them for 630
I also bought them on letgo. I’ve been done with craigslist for quite some time.
View attachment 206558

View attachment 206559
Thank you I have them at 700$ obo I’ll try let-go I appreciate you responding. Did you have 17’s before any problems when you switched? I’ve heard they were interchangeable in case buyers are concerned. They look great on your truck!

El Gallo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
Thank you I have them at 700$ obo I’ll try let-go I appreciate you responding. Did you have 17’s before any problems when you switched? I’ve heard they were interchangeable in case buyers are concerned. They look great on your truck!
I appreciate that!

I did have 17s. No problems. I have just been thinking about the 20s for a while now and my tires were bald. It ended up being cheaper to do this than the actual tire replacement on the 17s. The tires on the rims are real low mileage too so it worked out well for me.

I drove with them for a few miles and they ride like the Ram I used to have with the 20s. A little rougher ride but more sure footed on curves. No tpms lights and speedometer started out showing a 3 mph difference but after a few miles it was -1 mpg. That’s about it.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Can you still see the LEDs around the knobs at night time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
My express never had LED's around the knobs so I can't say. They are pretty solid so I imagine some light would be blocked but that it wouldn't be total and they are pretty reflective being of aluminum so it might give a effect!

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where in the north east. I'm western NY and it was snowing while I washed mine. b40b78d7e115034de12d61c56bc102d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m in PA. We had ridiculously high winds all day long then after I got done cleaning my truck we had a snow squall. Didn’t last long but the temps were below freezing the night prior as well as last night. Temps didnt get over 40 all day yesterday. Today it’s in the high 60’s and clear. So dumb. I’m definitely retiring in a warmer climate area.

Brent L

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Actually went out and checked it out a couple hours ago. You can see the lights from each side in the camera, but nothing too distracting or bright. I should have taken my phone with me and taken a picture. I'll try and remember tomorrow evening and I'll post it...

I put the same lic plate bulbs in and no issues with the backup camera

2018 Ram 1500
Sent from my phone (ignore typos)

T_Unit114

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Quebec and Ontario are getting hammered pretty good. The other provinces are doing quite well all things considered. I'm from BC and the difference between us and Washington state is startling. Very similar in population and demographics but quite different in the results. Hard to say why. What I can say is thank goodness for our medical system. I have been hearing some horror stories from my US brother and sisters.
Good Luck everyone and stay safe.
Our system is actually laying off healthcare workers currently across the country. They stopped all non virus related stuff aside from critical care to avoid overwhelming the system. Demand is so low right now that providers are cutting jobs because they have nothing to do. In some areas, entire hospital facilities have closed doors because there are no patients and the ones they did have were consolidated at other locations to keep those people working.
Tell me about it man. My god I’ve been “deciding on wheels” for my truck for at least 6 months.

It seems impossible to decide. But I feel like it’ll one day turn into one of those things that I just make a choice and live with it. I just wish there were more options in 18” wheels.
I hate wheel shopping. I have a set of bullet holes off my old Chevy...... I'm literally going to buy adapters so I don't have to go wheel shopping again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yaple57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m in PA. We had ridiculously high winds all day long then after I got done cleaning my truck we had a snow squall. Didn’t last long but the temps were below freezing the night prior as well as last night. Temps didnt get over 40 all day yesterday. Today it’s in the high 60’s and clear. So dumb. I’m definitely retiring in a warmer climate area.

Yeah I dont blame you there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WildWilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm absolutely floored at how quiet these trucks are from the factory, so this weekend I swapped out the stock muffler with the Flowmaster American Thunder direct fit. Same series that I had on my '01 1500 and it's a great tone and note. Bolts on the rear clamps had eroded down from 15mm to 14mm and 11mm, so I took that as an opportunity to buy a new angle grinder :Big Laugh: Had some fun and cranked it up with no muffler on it too (video below). Too bad straight piping isn't legal in PA

]
Also went and took off that vinyl off of the pillars between the windows. Mine was wrinkling, and I didn't care for the look of it very much. The glue is a pain to get off after the fact, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Oh yeah... I also removed the dealer decal from the Chevy dealer I bought it from :dogpile:

IMG_20200510_140215.jpg

IMG_20200510_163536.jpg

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exhaust manifold leak has gone from not there to holy crap that's loud in the last week, checked and my Powertrain warranty expired 5 months ago, figures. Don't have the cash for longtubes and a tune + PCM, so that's out. JBA shorties may be in my near future. Headed up turkey hunting this weekend though, so that's priority right now.