What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
image.jpg7_zps5lccf5s4.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsstibwgwm.jpg

image.jpg6_zps9qxgvskv.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsw7kaivys.jpg

The overhead console is painted and done with matching CF as well, I just forgot to snap a pic of it. Turned out nice and subtle.

My next small project. Then matching punisher emblems for the grill and tailgate.

image.jpg5_zpszqmpgido.jpg

AzRamLover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you get these? Totally interested.

ohiogrown

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 CCSB, 2011 ccsb, 2012 5500, 2016 5500, 2017 ccsb wxpress
Engine
4.7, 4.7, 6.7, 6.7, 5.7
You had me until the publisher logos. I did a few things on my dirt bike this winter, it's easy to go overboard because It looks so good.

0104151111_zpsknulozla.jpg

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Where did you get these? Totally interested.

Used my stock parts.
Sprayed with factory color paint, and used 3M Carbon Fiber.
I'm not a fan of carbon fiber but it flows well with my interior.

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You had me until the publisher logos. I did a few things on my dirt bike this winter, it's easy to go overboard because It looks so good.

0104151111_zpsknulozla.jpg
Yea, subtle is the way to go. One wrong piece and you've gone over board. I just did everything in CF that was bright silver from the factory. Can't go wrong with that. Except for the overhead console. I painted the whole thing color match, then did the outer ring in CF. Switched over all interior lights to cool white LED's while everything was apart.
You don't like the punisher theme? Admittedly,it is starting to be pretty common.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I like the CF parts. As far as the Punisher emblem, well, it's a personal preference item so if you like it, go for it.

My concern with that emblem being added to the airbag are you sure you wanna do that? That's gonna hurt if the airbag ever deploys.

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I like the CF parts. As far as the Punisher emblem, well, it's a personal preference item so if you like it, go for it.

My concern with that emblem being added to the airbag are you sure you wanna do that? That's gonna hurt if the airbag ever deploys.

Point taken.
Whats the difference between the punisher logo, or the ram logo?

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Looks great! We put the same carbon fibre on all the wood grain in my brothers Laramie. Made the interior look SO much better.

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It made a world of difference getting rid of that bright silver from the factory. Now........ If I could just get rid of that ugly ass tan! Still trying to figure that one out. It might just have to stay.
The LED's made a big difference at night as well.

Cheetah

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice, would like to do that also but not sure how.

Copatlarge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cheetah, The carbon fiber wrap is simple to use. and if you wrinkle it, just use a hair dryer to heat it and pull wrinkles out. Its awesome. I have an extra roll if anyone is looking for any. Mine is the 3m dinoc carbon fiber.

WalterG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It made a world of difference getting rid of that bright silver from the factory. Now........ If I could just get rid of that ugly ass tan! Still trying to figure that one out. It might just have to stay.
The LED's made a big difference at night as well.

Post it up here if you figure out how to get rid, or cover up, the tan. That is what mine is also, and I really dont like it that much. I don't know why they went that route instead of gray, something that more accents the dark color better instead of clashing.

Bcountry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
where do you purchase this stuff from ? Is it the same stuff you see at Pepboys that come in a roll?

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The tan looks good to me, along with the cf. maybe just recover the seats? Wondering about your floor mats... Sorry.. But is it one solid rubber mat? If so, where did you get it?

Backwoodsram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My dash was grey from the factory so I plastidiped it black. It looks great plus I can always pull it up later if i so choose.