What HU, Components & Amps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for some recommendations on,

1. Head Unit
2. Component speakers
3. Amps

I don't really know what Amp(s) to go with or what good component speakers to run.

Subs, ill be going with Fi Car Audio or Sun Down.

Any help guys, I would really appreciate it. I don't really know much when it comes to the audio. Budget wise don't really matter. Im just gonna save up and buy everything piece by piece.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love my Pioneer 80prs but I also run active, componets are up to budget and what kind of sound you like so suggestion on that is go and see what you like for sound. Amps I love my Skar Audio amps, have the mono running at 1ohm and not even getting warm. There is so much good equipment on the market and don't let huggers tell you one is better over the other cause chances are they haven't ran both. Research, research, research.

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Car audio is so subjective cause everyone will give you different opinion. Everyone has a different taste in sound.

What goal are you ultimately trying to achieve ??? Completely sound deadening the truck, additional custom speaker locations ???

There are so many questions to think about lol

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
My recommendations are:
HU: Pioneer P99 or 80PRS
Components: Dynaudio Esotar 650's & Esotar 110's
Amps: ARC Audio SE amps
If this stuff is in your truck....you'll be a happy feller

OP
OP
Darkflow

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Right now im just looking for suggestions on brands, model #'s and etc. So I can look up and do some research on them. Ill check locally when it comes to hearing the speakers in action...

Im not looking for an award winning sound system lol but something that sounds clean. I listen to all kinds of music, heavy metal/rock, country, hip hop/rap, some spanish music since im Mexican lol I've got a little of everything so im looking for something that can work for them all and not have me adjusting levels for different music. Im not looking to go crazy with it...

I've been happy with my FiCar Audio Q10 sub in my Camaro for 3yrs now. But I need a strong amp to push these if I go with 2. These are 1000rms rated subs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Darkflow

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My recommendations are:
HU: Pioneer P99 or 80PRS
Components: Dynaudio Esotar 650's & Esotar 110's