What shocks to use for 2.5 level.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan102

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Okay I'm trying to do some research on a leveling kit. Also looking for feedback from people who have leveling kits. Any issues or anything. My biggest thing is I would like to know what shocks to use with whatever leveling kit. I would like to get the same shocks all around. Just don't know which ones to get. Also what brand of leveling kit is better

Ram 2500 CC BAP 6.4 Hemi

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hell bent steel"s kit comes with billsteens and they have the ones for the rear as well. Also they have the correct length ones so you don't have to use the shock spacer adapter that all the other kits have. cheapest way to go for the money. If money is not a issue I suggest Carli

OP
OP
Ryan102

Ryan102

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
hell bent steel"s kit comes with billsteens and they have the ones for the rear as well. Also they have the correct length ones so you don't have to use the shock spacer adapter that all the other kits have. cheapest way to go for the money. If money is not a issue I suggest Carli

Thanks! I found another thread that was pretty helpful after I posed this. Bilstien 5100's and the RC 2.5 seem to be popular. I'll have to check out the hell bent steel though