What size lift do I have? Or how do I figure it out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightRambler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey all... Crazy question time. Just brought home a '19 BH (that I'm in love with... I'm considering running away with it and getting married to it. But my wife may disapprove.)

So y'all are going to think I'm crazy, but the dealer didn't know if I have a lift. Three people in two days have asked me what kind of lift I have, to which I've served a blank stare, and shoulder shrug, and a 'probably.' Is there any measurement or casual way to figure out if I have a lift and what size it is? Maybe our truck's factory stance cause people to think I have one? My last was a 2010, so hard for me to really tell.

tempImageRfO15N.jpg

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Might have a level on it....not sure.

OP
OP
MidnightRambler

MidnightRambler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Might have a level on it....not sure.
If not a lift, gotta be a level. Top of tire to bottom of wheel well in the back is 7.25", same measurement at the front is 6.75". Pretty sure the factory rake is more than that.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Visit a dealer and compare to several trucks on the lot .

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey all... Crazy question time. Just brought home a '19 BH (that I'm in love with... I'm considering running away with it and getting married to it. But my wife may disapprove.)

So y'all are going to think I'm crazy, but the dealer didn't know if I have a lift. Three people in two days have asked me what kind of lift I have, to which I've served a blank stare, and shoulder shrug, and a 'probably.' Is there any measurement or casual way to figure out if I have a lift and what size it is? Maybe our truck's factory stance cause people to think I have one? My last was a 2010, so hard for me to really tell.

View attachment 494161
Snap a picture of your front struts