WHATS WRONG WITH THESE PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jljbtm

Reaction score
SO MY TRUCK HAS ALL THESE "ACCESSORIES" AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW BAD ARE THEY AND WHEN WILL THEY GO BAD!
AIR SUSPENSION
E TORQUE
LARGE DASH SCREEN
IM PUSHING 72000 AND WANT TO KNOW IF I TAKE A LONG TRIP AND THESE GO BAD WILL I BE STRANDED? IS THERE SOMETHING IM OVERLOOKING BEFORE TRAVELING? THANKS FOR ANY INPUT

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Have you had problems with these? If not just keep up with the regular maintenance and enjoy.

OP
OP
jljbtm

jljbtm

Reaction score
no probs so far but dont know what to expect from these newer items

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Need more background. Did you just buy the truck used or something?

brian42

Military
Reaction score
They will go bad when they break.

I'm not trying to be facetious but there's no anticipated lifespan of the equipment. Some have had their 12" replaced months after purchase and some have never had a problem. There telltale signs if it's not working right but, other than that, it will work until it doesn't.

I've had a host of problems on mine but nothing that's left me stranded. I have no idea what will happen next but am confident the truck will work fine. If I wasn't comfortable with the idea of driving across country tomorrow I would not have this truck.

Every manufacturer has issues (and it's lemons). Some more than others but there's always a chance something is going to happen. With all the computers, integration, and features that the public craves it is not if something will happen, it's when.

Drive your truck and enjoy it. If you are that concerned over all the extra "accessories" being an issue you might want to consider a Tradesman.

Just my .02