Wheel Spacers Size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KDog456

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will be putting stock sport rims on my truck. 20"x9" +19mm offset. What size wheel spacers will get me close to a -12mm offset? Which brand/type spacer is best? I have heard BORA is good.... Any help is appreciated. Thanks

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey whats up. BORA is definitely the brand to go with when using the bolt on adapters. I had some for a while and had no issues at all. Take the 19mm to get to a 0mm offset and add 12mm to get to the negative offset = 31mm=1.22". So 1.25'' adapters will get you the closest to a 20x9 -12mm offset. You may have to trim your stock studs because they will protrude through the spacer. But I believe the stock wheels are beveled on the mounting plate allowing for the stud to fit in there without trimming. Not positive on that though.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My 1.25" Bora spacers fit without trimming the studs. Each version of the stock wheels may be a bit different though, so double check that the wheel is full seated.