Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is anyone running old style aluminum slotted wheels on your second gen? I know they make them in 17" now. If I could afford a set they'd be on my truck right now! If you are, could you post up a picture or two, thanks!

PIPTHEREDRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Your truck looks awesome! Mine is also a scsb! What size of lift and tires do you have?

OP
OP
multimopes

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Pip! I admit to being acronym challenged! What is scsb?? I take it as single cab short bed. If that is correct, I must fess up. I am not used to the workings of this site and all the others I am on all have easy links to photo garages and such. I don't know if I have one here or not and if I do I sure as hell can't find it, LOL.
That being said, The picture is of my recent and former 2nd gen. It was a 99, 318,auto, 4wd and all stock except a 1" front spacer lift. I had to part with it due to the frame rotted out very badly. I did however get a replacement before I sold it. The new truck is a 2000 sclb, (single cab long bed). Beggars can't be choosers! This one is the same Intense Blue pearl coat that I love and is, like the other one, a Sport model. It has a 360 4wd auto with sure grip and I put the wheels from the other truck on it. The wheels are Moto Metal and 17" x 9" wide. Tires are a kooky size that I can't remember but are the equivalent of a 33x12.50 R17. The set of 5 wheels were given to me by a co-worker, and I in turn gave 5 aluminum slots to a different guy I work with. It was paying it forward as they say. The slots were 15" x 7" and too small for my truck! The guy I gave them to had an older one from the 80's, all stock.
I would like to see your truck as well but am lost on this site. They upgraded to windows 10 here at my job,(I work rotating shifts) and as a result most of my pictures no longer load. I must remember to post a new avatar from home as that is where most of my photos are.
I do not for the life of me, understand this new attraction to black wheels. I like contrast and black wheels were kind of like factory default rims, at least to me. To each his own as they say. Post a picture or a link to your truck if you get a chance.
By the way, I see you are in Florida and I hope you didn't have any damage from that recent hurricane!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mop

99RoughCountryRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 litre 360 magnum v8
I'm wondering if a set of 15x7 dodge truck bolt pattern wheels would fit the front discs of the 2000 dodge ram quad cab long bed 4x4 turns out mine is a 2000 not a 99..oh well. I was looking at u.s. mag Indy 15x7-15x9 wheels and also old et-fenton, and appliance enterprises mag slot wheels?!