where is the security module 2020 ram slt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lAWROSA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cant find it. I looked behind radio, behind cluster, and looked hi and low under dash. Its not there.

I have a ticket into infotainment .com where I got the brake controller from.

If I have to get it flashed I want a partial refund. As the fauking controller was like $500 bucks.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is way up under the dash towards the emergency brake. The view might be partially obstructed by a harness or two but it is there. I recently did a remote start install on a 2020 classic so I had to install the M2 Mods security bypass. Once you figure it out, it takes a few seconds to connect and disconnect.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
If you’re talking about the security gateway module it’s behind the radio.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck is a 4th gen as @Tach_tech stated it's behind the radio, 5th gens it's behind the headlight switch, where did you get your cable from, did you get the cable from here, the vendor has a diagram to its location and how to install it.

robinsontech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500 Classic 2WD
Engine
hemi 5.7
Your truck is a 4th gen as @Tach_tech stated it's behind the radio, 5th gens it's behind the headlight switch, where did you get your cable from, did you get the cable from here, the vendor has a diagram to its location and how to install it.
I purchased one from Amazon. I was hoping it wasn't behind the radio. Oh well.