Where to buy tyres for Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbqbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all,

After doing a roadtrip up to New England last week I found that one of the front tyres has got a slow puncture in it and will need to be replaced. I’ve had a quick look on google and there is loads of tyres or there but was wondering if there are good places to get them from or avoid and also the same for brands of tyre (good/bad etc)

Sorry for such a noob post but I’m still getting to grips with life in the US after moving here last year so I don’t really know reliable places or brands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I always check "Tire Rack" and "Discount Tire" on line for their prices. I would rather buy locally if I can, and if the local dealer will match the price i found on line I will buy locally. If not, I will go back to the tire rack or discount tire. I will also check "big box store" and check their prices also.
Jay

RaftingDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,

After doing a roadtrip up to New England last week I found that one of the front tyres has got a slow puncture in it and will need to be replaced. I’ve had a quick look on google and there is loads of tyres or there but was wondering if there are good places to get them from or avoid and also the same for brands of tyre (good/bad etc)

Sorry for such a noob post but I’m still getting to grips with life in the US after moving here last year so I don’t really know reliable places or brands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We buy from Discount Tires.

Judging by your spelling...are you from the UK?