Why are my mirros backwards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2002 RamNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
So I had a drivers window switch problem on my 02 single cab w/5.9 and bought the window switch assy from rock auto and it fixed it, however after a mere 1.5 yrs it went out again, rock autos warranty was 1 yr so I just went and bought one from O'Reilly and I am fixed again, BUT for some reason when I put the mirror switch to the left mirror and operate the right arrow button the dvr mirror moves out and when I push the left arrow the dvr mirror moves in, so I try the pass mirror and when I push the right arrow the mirror moves in and left arrow the mirror moves out. That all seemed backwards to me, so I went back to O'Reilly and they agreed and ordered me a new one on warranty, well it does the same, so I reinstalled the old one from RockAuto and it also acts the same. Is it just me or is this bass ackwards? Don't think I have the OEM switch anymore to check that one.

Thanks

Rob