Window trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No-to-nissan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My new ram is in shop with the chrome trim around the windows coming off dealer says pieces are on back order due to high demand on trim failures on this model is anyone else having the trim come off around the windows?

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not yet....2200 miles.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
No-to-nissan

No-to-nissan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don’t feel it’s a common problem think mine just had screws over tightened and stripped out and now popping up and when dealer said they had parts in stock to repair it they really didn’t and now they trying to CYA them selves by saying common problem parts on back order.

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Mine came of the drivers rear window at 800 miles new. My dealer replaced it. Thought about seeing how hard black would be to put on. I have a Limited.

Last edited:

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
My new ram is in shop with the chrome trim around the windows coming off dealer says pieces are on back order due to high demand on trim failures on this model is anyone else having the trim come off around the windows?

What is "this" model? It would help if you could fill out your signature.

I had a trim piece replaced not because it was falling off but because it was not lined up with the others.