Wiring in a Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Oh believe me I am doing my research in not going to rig this. I'm using a small fuse box and I'll see if I can fit the bussbar in the bottom cover. To me that looks messy. In so **** I use all different color wire for stuff then create a diagram in Smartdraw and create a book title "Accessory FSM" so if I ever sell the truck or take it to a shop (rarely) they have diagrams to follow. The diagrams will show all the splice location etc. I watched that video lol I understand the basics and use calculators for my sizes then go one size up
With that much effort and concern on your part, I'm sure you'll do fine. Never meant to imply you wouldn't. PS: we like pictures of stuff like that. Seen one too many birds nests in my time. Of course, when I was born, wire wasn't invented yet. We used vines. LOL.

OP
OP
M

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With that much effort and concern on your part, I'm sure you'll do fine. Never meant to imply you wouldn't. PS: we like pictures of stuff like that. Seen one too many birds nests in my time. Of course, when I was born, wire wasn't invented yet. We used vines. LOL.
I'm working on it in my house and still ordering stuff. Trying to find a company that makes 14AWG wire with tracers. Also deciding if I should get black, chrome, or purple wire loom. (Truck is getting repainted Plum Crazy Purple this summer in my driveway and engine is chromed out with as much as I could find) so trying to decide what will go best. I bought an 05 1500 once that had football size of wires just sitting they had were just tangling on the battery. A few weeks later a wire got burned in the dash harness (never looked into why but iti smoked so bad I pulled over and got my fire extinguisher) a week later I sold the truck

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm working on it in my house and still ordering stuff. Trying to find a company that makes 14AWG wire with tracers. Also deciding if I should get black, chrome, or purple wire loom. (Truck is getting repainted Plum Crazy Purple this summer in my driveway and engine is chromed out with as much as I could find) so trying to decide what will go best. I bought an 05 1500 once that had football size of wires just sitting they had were just tangling on the battery. A few weeks later a wire got burned in the dash harness (never looked into why but iti smoked so bad I pulled over and got my fire extinguisher) a week later I sold the truck
Check out 4rcustoms on eBay. You want gxl wire which they sell and they do custom tracers for a per foot cost.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out 4rcustoms on eBay. You want gxl wire which they sell and they do custom tracers for a per foot cost.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I know I contacted 2 people on eBay and they both said they can't on 14awg I'll shoot them a message though