Won’t idle or drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigOlKy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had to replace my camshaft in my 2019 1500 bighorn. Was running before but ha; a misfire and a tick and found that the camshaft had eroded so replaced it myself before the whole truck gave out on me. New cam, new gaskets, new lifters, new timing chain. Put it all together about 2 months ago and it sounded like it was untimed, so I took the front back off and made sure it was timed correctly, it was for sure on the marks and made sure multiple times. Took it apart again, same thing. So again, i timed it again thinking I’m just slow in the head and made a mistake. shot out 3 codes, p0300, u1428, and p2172. I then bought a new throttle body thinking it was a faulty tb, still the same thing. I’ve replaced all the sensors I can think of. My guess is a vacuum leak, or again untimed. I have two videos to share (won’t let me link) thinking someone can help. I have an appointment with a ram service department in 2 weeks but was hoping to hear something here.