Would a 2.5 front lift and rear stock height keep my truck leveled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yitzhak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,

I want to level my truck to add low profile wheels/tires that measure 305/35 R24. Before I do this, I want to upgrade the suspension to improve ride quality and look.

My truck is currently stock height with OEM coil springs and front and rear shocks. They need to be replaced to say the least.

I’m contemplating buying a 2.5 MaxTrac coil springs with fox shocks to upgrade the front of my truck.

I am also planning to buy 0 - 2.5 Rough County V2 rear shocks and keep the rear stock height. I don’t want to lift it to 2.5.

I’ve looked at photos and asked a rep from custom offsets about my concern of the front being higher than the rear since the front MaxTrac springs/shocks don’t give me a range of 0 - 2.5.

I ultimately want to ask the community if they’ve done it and if it will achieve the leveled look that I want. So to summarize, I want to lift the front 2.5 and keep the rear stock height. Will that level my truck?

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpeg
    IMG_0812.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357