Wrapping our shop truck - 2005 1500 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stHEMI

Reaction score
I began working as the Marketing Director for Champion Cooling Systems last year and have been keeping busy getting some ads created and finding other venues to get our products out there. It's a great job working for a great company, and I get to put together some cool artwork and advertisements for print, media, and even television.

But one thing was missing, and since I've convinced them that we need to have a vendor booth at more local shows this year, I felt that our shop truck was too bland... just a white truck. Nobody knew whose it was, and when it was parked... no advertising.

So I convinced the powers that be that we need to wrap the truck, and after a couple weeks and some solid arguments by my boss, we finally got it approved.

We should be getting it wrapped within a month... I'm going to spend the day getting pics and video of the wrap. Here's a sneak peak at the wrap:
upload_2018-6-26_20-49-55.png