WTB: 20" wheel for a 4th gen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
your tires.......are the size of most car's spares, and my spare ***** tires about the size of your car. :D

this is fun. :D

oh stop, they are not that small.

and will your spare **** said spares before or after you stop and put gas in the truck? :happy160:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
it ***** all the time, george sends me his chili for the truck to run off of..........the best GAS there! :D

Laramie1997

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Ram/2013 Charger R/T Super Trak Pak
Engine
5.2 (318ci)/5.7 (345)
i'll take one. Give me a total plus shipping. I don't care if the fake chrome is broken. I would take it off anyway. So if you can get the plastic chrome off and the rim is fine I'll take that one. Is there rubber on it? If there is can you take it off? That will make shipping cheaper.

I'm serious let me know. Thats a good deal I don't want to pass,

Yea, I'd have no problem sending you the one that's busted up, but I know you wont be able to pull the plastic off easily. I know Chrysler dumped a ton of glue between the aluminum and plastic.

I will go out here in a few and try to get to my scales so I know how much wheel and box is going to weigh and once I do that, I'll PM you the shipping options and costs. Oh, and they do not have a tire on them and they do not have the tire pressure sensor either.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LB3711

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Yea, I'd have no problem sending you the one that's busted up, but I know you wont be able to pull the plastic off easily. I know Chrysler dumped a ton of glue between the aluminum and plastic.

I will go out here in a few and try to get to my scales so I know how much wheel and box is going to weigh and once I do that, I'll PM you the shipping options and costs. Oh, and they do not have a tire on them and they do not have the tire pressure sensor either.

if you can't ill try. I don't need the sensor its a spare.

I appreciate it much. I had a full size on my 2002 durango but not on the Ram. Damn cost savings LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.