Zone 4" radius arm suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Summa724

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Hey guys,
I am in the market for a lift .trying to stay around 4". I have 2014 3500 4x4 Ram 6.4 hemi single wheel.
Been doing some research and seems to me that radius arms and springs are the way to go.
Looks like the Zone 4" radius arms lift fits the bill.
Looking for any input that could help me out.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look at Carli and or Thuren. Both have been in the HD “ Long travel” game for a while. While they do not excessively lift the truck, you do get more wheel travel. Just depends on what look & performance you are going for.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
BDS and Zone the best you can go with. 14 coil or leaf's.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
... Bds and zone are owned by the same company. “ Fox shocks”
To say that they are #1 is just an opinion, and yes you are entitled to your opinion and yes he asked for opinions, but a two line sentence saying “ Best you can Go” ... cmon man.. plus it all depends on what the Op wants.. Carli and Thuren are and have been the premier long travel makers for HD trucks for a long time. Don’t get me wrong I like BDS, it just serves a different function is all. There is another company out east that does long travel
Kits but I don’t remember their name. Op look at cjc offroad, in Southern Ca, They do a crap ton of HD”s and have tons of pictures with descriptions on their website in their blog.

Last edited:

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Hit up envymotorsports on instagram. He can hook you up with all the big names for suspension kits. Dodges are his bread and butter

OP
OP
S

Summa724

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Cool.
I'm not into taking my truck off-road.
Just looking for budget minded kit that and give me the look I want. But was trying to stay away from a bunch of spacers and brackets if I could.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like the bds or the zone kit may be a good kit for you then. Lvled the 2500/3500 can take 37”s. Let us know which way you go.