What is the best wiper blades to go with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firefighter-Diff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im like on my 4th set of wiper blades in 2 yrs, does anyone have recommendations for the best wiper blades im in NY so i get all kinds of weather i just want the best

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
LOL. I go thru about three or four sets a year!!! Seriously. But I work in really dusty conditions and get alot of bugs and oil etc on my windshield all the time. The best ones I have found are Bosch. The rain-x ones never would last more than a month for me. I know they are expensive ($20 each) but worth it for me.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL. I go thru about three or four sets a year!!! Seriously. But I work in really dusty conditions and get alot of bugs and oil etc on my windshield all the time. The best ones I have found are Bosch. The rain-x ones never would last more than a month for me. I know they are expensive ($20 each) but worth it for me.

I picked up the Bosch icons for the first time a few months back, love em!

Sparkyy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
I have Rain X on right now but they are streaking so bad I need new ones. Sounds like Bosch might be worth it, hopefully.
Thanks HLram.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just changed mine to Trico and so far they are working just fine. But I have heard a lot good things about the wipers that Michelin puts out. I was going to get those, but these Tricos seem to be a little stronger.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I'm a Trico guy. I have them on all 3 of my vehicles. It's an OEM blade.

AutoAnything has awesome deals on them from time to time. I bought a bunch the last time they had them for like 4 bucks each!

I ONLY use the newer style blades and removed my stock blades as soon as I got home. Makes it a LOT easier in the winter.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I bought a set of the Michelin Wipers for both the Ram and my wife's Jeep. They are great for about 6 months, then they get pretty weak. In Ohio, they have to deal with everything, rain, snow, ice, bugs, dust. They did great, but have noticeably gotten weaker in six months time. Might try some Bosch being so many chimed in about those.

Alfonsio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought a set of curved wiper blades made by Goodyear at Costco. Only been on for 6 months. So far, so good.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm a Trico guy. I have them on all 3 of my vehicles. It's an OEM blade.

AutoAnything has awesome deals on them from time to time. I bought a bunch the last time they had them for like 4 bucks each!

I ONLY use the newer style blades and removed my stock blades as soon as I got home. Makes it a LOT easier in the winter.

I'll have to keep that in mind next time I need a set. I'm always looking for a discount on stuff I need. :rockit:

I bought a set of the Michelin Wipers for both the Ram and my wife's Jeep. They are great for about 6 months, then they get pretty weak. In Ohio, they have to deal with everything, rain, snow, ice, bugs, dust. They did great, but have noticeably gotten weaker in six months time. Might try some Bosch being so many chimed in about those.

Ohio like here in NJ our wiper blades take a beating. :Caffeine:

Mopar_Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have tried them all and IMO they all suck..... I know thats not productive but heres my 2 cents. Rain X arent even close to worth their price tag, Boschs are pretty good but still expensive for a wiper, Pro-lines are ok, Michelins are decent, and Trico are decent. Im in upstate NY and always go for a combo of price and performance. I usually always go for the Trico neofoam or similar or the Michelin stealths. I dont see the point in paying an extra 20 or so per blade for the Bosch or Rain X to get a couple months extra from them.

DohCanadian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried the Bosch on my last truck, they were a good wiper in summer but once winter hit they sucked like the rest of them. So far I just have the stockers on my new truck not sure what I'll switch to when they wear out but probably won't go with Bosch again seeing as they don't hold up to the Canadian winter.

Joe Scott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7-liter V8
Agreed. The Bosch are the way to go for sure. A bit pricier, but by far the best windshield wipers we've used so far.

Last edited by a moderator: