Air Suspension Lift Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tngo85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have the 2014 Limited 4x4 with air suspension. I had looked into a lift and was quoted a price by smaller company, but when I went to a larger more well known company, they told me there is not a lift kit or leveling kit for that matter in existence for that truck. I am really just wanting a beefier look and was told that I could do 33 inch tires as is. I hate that the front end sits so low. I really wanted my truck to sit taller.
Has anyone heard of either a leveling kit for the air suspension?
Would a body lift work?
Does anyone have pics of what the truck would look like with just 33 in tires and stock suspension?
Finally, is there a program that would keep the truck in off road 2 position?
I like the off road 2 look. Especially with some fender flares and better rims and tires.
Thanks yall.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
This is the only lift designed for your truck ^

A body lift will work though. Zone makes a 1.5" and PA makes a 3". With a body lift you'll want gap guards as well, which aren't a big deal to buy/install.

Your truck has 33's on it now (275/60/20). You could go to a 34" tire (275/65/20) if you want more height. Duratracs are great, smooth, great in snow/light mud, and not too noise like a mud tire.

There is not a program to keep your truck in offroad 2 position as of yet.

BTW Welcome to the forum, post a pic of your truck up if you get a chance!