Alexa Echo Auto, Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
So, after being envious of my wife’s Apple CarPlay in her Grand Cherokee. I opted for the next best thing I came across, Alexa Echo Auto. I have it linked to my ring system, xm radio, Waze, and various other apps. It simply works like any other Alexa enabled device. Tell it where to go, what to play, ask for news, traffic, weather conditions, etc. I can even tell it to turn on my floodlights around the house to have it lit as I’m pulling up. It can have intermittent quirks but so can CarPlay. I’m completely satisfied with it. :waytogo:

For clarification, music plays and displays on your head unit. GPS displays on your phone. I keep it mounted high on the dash near my steering wheel. You can make GPS changes on the fly with voice commands. You don't need to be stopped to change your GPS unlike the factory head unit version.

3CCB1A84-5F09-4FA7-A853-73101FE7F2C1.jpegC9455DAF-ABB9-4E17-8696-D1C99278AF27.jpeg

Last edited: