anyone know if Superlift is still around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCTHUNDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CUMMINS
I remember a while ago I read someone sayin they were goin bankrupt or something..?? I look online and still see their site up and runnin.. and isn't it the "same" as mopar lift too? I know rcx and zone and bds is what everyone is running. but just wondering what the truth was..??

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm with you on that. There is one member here with the 4" lift and that is the stance I want. I'm already running the bilsteins 5100's all around. I want to get this lift but was unsure about the bankruptcy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KCTHUNDER

KCTHUNDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CUMMINS
I think rayne was his name on here . PERFECT look!

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yep that's it! I've looked over that thread many times! I think I'll just get that lift and if they go out of business oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I've never heard anything about Superlift going out of business.

saselker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just ordered and received a 4" kit from them. Very well made and packaged extremely well. Also at least one part was revised recently. Not typical of a company circling the drain so to speak. I would not be concerned ordering from them.

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I live in west Monroe they are still going strong - there parent company LKI filed during a downturn in the economy and to restructure (this was also the parent company for Fabtech) - for those that couldn't find the Bilsteins 5100s you could have ordered superlifts leveling kit and got them - they have had no shortage of supply.

Last edited:

catatonic

Reaction score
I've seen it reported numerous times that people ordered MOPAR kits and they were packaged in Superlift branded boxes and such.

saselker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
not surprised re. the boxes. They spend some $$$$ on packaging materials, guessing they wouldnt want to use cheapo stuff just to rebrand it Mopar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigger54