Badge questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
Got 2 questions for you guys, I wanted to paint the ram badges on the front and back of the truck, but wanted to pull them of then reinstall them any body had any luck with this and what's the best way to get them off and reinstall them.

Also do the HEMI badges on the right and left side of the truck have set pins or just 3M tape?

This is for a 4th gen btw

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The ram head on the grille is just held in by clips, pop the hood and separate them and pop it off, very easy. The tailgate ram head and the hemi emblems are just 3m tape. The tailgate ream head does have 2 short posts that stick out for aligning purposes and it's just the tape that holds it on. when you go to paint the grille ram head, you can separate it as it is two pieces.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^
what he said

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
IMG_20120517_123252.jpg
[/IMG]

Did mine in mineral gray background with brilliant black pearl coat ram head. Planning on getting a airbrush and a lot of patience to do the rear. I am going to buy an emblem off ebay to try it on before I take mine off. My wife isn't into the modding of my truck but she says she really likes the look over the chrome. Now I need to get the grill painted. to match the truck and a rc1 two piece grill insert.